Dangerous Church Cult Information
Many claim to have been raped and lost their marriages and children due to Thomas Streitferdt Sr. One woman recently had several surgeries due to Streitferdt and her husband. Streitferdt's wife recently died mysteriously and Streitferdt did not tell their daughter about more
well, i haven't a clue as to who you are. email me with your guess.
I don't have your e-mail info, but if possible I want to remain unknown due to the Streitferdt's doctrine by which I will be alianated by those I have a relationship with if Streitferdt found out.
BTW, I apologize for the wait, but I just returned from the islands and visiting a grand parent. Do you live in the NY area?
If you both want to talk privately, you can use the PM (Private Message) Feature .
You can also Email with the at the top of their post - the person emailed remains anonymous to the sender, but I think it will show the sender's email and the person then can choose to respond or not.
We always protect anonymity unless someone has publicly revealed their identity.
Thanks, but I rather remain anonymous. This is no disrespect or disinterest to Harmony or anyone else. Thanks.
I understand. PM should work great if you want keep it private as well as anonymous.
I found some very interesting information regarding Thomas Streitferdt's trial and case results. The family that sued Streitferdt were paid a pretty penny as a settlement and to keep their mouths shut. Streitferdt paid those who he raped to keep their mouths shut so the media would not destroy his reputation and cause him to shutdown his money making church. Why money making? Streitferdt litterally had the members of his church give offerings and loans to pay his legal fees and dept to the ones he raped. He raped a mother and her two daughters. (There is a different situation were the ones Streitferdt had/has sex with are still attending and functioning in positions in his church. The situation is Streitferdt has or had sex with the mother, the mother's daughter who is married, and then the mother's granddaughter and possibly another of her granddaughters. The first granddaughter is now a young adult who I would hope can see what Streitferdt is all about and not allow him to have any sexual activity with her, but to each his or her own.)
Can I post a picture file of court cases involving Streitferdt's scandales on this site?
Yes, go ahead and post pictures, but if they are very large or several of them, you can just post the links to them.
I was wondering if some of you can fill me in on some of the details concerning Thomas Streitferdt. THe reason I am asking is because I am actually doing a master's thesis on a particular religious organization, and I had noticed that he had written a lot of articles for this organization. ANd I only read articles up to 1980, so I decided to do a google search on him and then I found all of this out. I don't know what the organization I am researching thought of all of this because I did not do look at articles past 1980. SO if anyone wants to privately email me or post if you can give me more background info on him and whether he went to jail and if so if he is still there, and I don't know anything, becuase now I am not sure how this fits into my paper.
Hello History. What school do you attend? What organization are you writing about? Where are you from?
Yes, Thomas Streitferdt was arrested and went to jail, but with some of his money and some of the money the church members gave him he used to get released on a $25,000.00 bail. Other churches prior to the church he took over, now The True Church of God, excommunicated him due to his sexul misconducts, per reports during Thomas Streitferdt's trial. The church's former name and still a legal name to the organization pastored by Thomas Streitferdt is The King's Chapel Assembly. Also, The King's Academy is a private school owned and founded by Thomas Streitferdt and The True Church of God from which the two young girls were raped and sodomized. The previous owner or person responsible for The King's Chapel Assembly died and Streitferdt then began to take over.
Thank you for that information. I am from California and am looking at the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World (PAW) which I know Streitferdt was a member of. I have looked at newsletters from that organization only up to 1980, and so I was surprised to hear all of this stuff. I did not know that he left the organization or why he left the organization. But this totally makes me look at everything that he wrote for the PAW newsletters in a different light. Although I will say every time I saw his picture on the newsletter there was something that I just did not like about the guy,
This is not a nice person. He is known for calling female minors at home or tells them in his church to masterbate when the go to bed and think about their parents. During his church services he tells his congregation that it is okay for a daughter to see her father naked and it is okay for the mother to see and handle her son's penis, and so on. Sick!
See, the church members know whats going on, but they are deathly afraid that if they stand up to Thomas Streitferdt or leave his church that there is a chance they will not see God in peace! Streitferdt told his congregation that God only uses one leader at a time and that he is God's leader for this day and time. (???) Does anyone know if this is in the Bible anywhere?
I just noticed that I mispelled masturbate. Please excuse.
Wow! Its been said that Thomas Streitferdt also sexually attacked his daughter-in-law and whenever his son, Thomas Streitferdt II, preaches he cries when he mentions that he was upset that his wife was with his father instead of being with him while he was in the hospital. He is still upset over it. Also, its been said even by Streitferdt's offspring that Streitferdt has molested his own daughter starting when she was thirteen or fourteen years of age. Rumors and some strong evidence states that Thomas Streitferdt went beyond his daughter in his family.
He teaches that only God can deal with him and aslo, "Rebuke not an elder." So, all Streitferdt's church members are restricted to just Streitferdt. What does this mean?
1. Church members can not reference the scriptures when they are opposite of what Streitferdt says because they can not do anything about it. Why ask God when all they have is Streiferdt under Streitferdt rules that he says comes from God.
2. If or when Streitferdt or if he has one of his royal subjects have a sexual experience, forced or by submission or by being so used to it, only God can tell him and deal with him "if" he is wrong and the members just have to tolerate whatever Streitferdt says, does, and so on.
3. Streitferdt has taken offerings for a printing press for the printing of God's Word that will be left behind the church's resurrection as a witness. But Streitferdt took the $70k offering years ago and never produced the printing press! Isn't the internet and some printing and post office mailing more affective? What happened with the money? Some say he mentioned during the same church service he collected the money that he turned around and told the congregation that he will be taking a trip and its cost is $70k and to pray he has a safe trip. His son stated years later that the press money is in some church fund??? Who can question Streitferdt about the members and former members hard earned money or anything else?
4. Streitferdt's spirited, smart, energetic and long winded wife died mysteriously after he found out she was seeing their daughter who left his church. She began forgetting member's names, falling down, walking into doors, showing up with scars and bruises, and so on. She also was not taken to the doctor right away and while she was home a construction worker, now some what a new member was sent by Streitferdt to his Long Island home to change Lucille Bernese Streitferdt's diaper and to do other things around the house. Now, Streitferdt was capable of taking care of his own wife, but who can question him? Not even the police because the ones who were close to the situation including his offspring are afraid to report it. No one is to question Pastor Thomas Streitferdt I. Not even police officers can become members of Streitferdt's church! The police can not even ask why!!!
5. The members can not go to God to get help for spiritual, mental, psycological, or other because if it goes against Streitferdt and they will not stop having Streitferdt be their mentor then why go to God for help? Its been said that there are members especially married women in serious trouble due to listening to Streitferdt along with their husbands receiving tremendous amounts of help from Streitferdt against their wives. If these members still go there and down to Streitferdt's office, stay late at church without people there who will protect them at all costs, and still think that Streitferdt is God's minister and they must listen to him or its hell bound then why go to God and seek help?
I have been reading these comments about Streitferdt molesting other members of his family ! He only had two children , a son and a daughter ! Are you saying that he molested his son also?? I heard that his wife died of moth ball poisoning and it was not a misterious(sp) disease as was stated !! I have been to that church and have never heard of the things i am reading in this forum !!!