Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion
Username: Password: Save Password Forgot your Password?
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion

Prayer for Haiti

• Adminreputation
    • 10529 Posts
    Forum Admin  
    Member since 07/25/2001
    View Astralis's full profile or recent posts
What I'm reading/watching/listening to now.
Posted on 01/13/2010 at 11:28:34  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is the Patron Saint of Haiti.

O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that Haiti may ever invoke thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying.

O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let thy name henceforth be ever on their lips. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help them whenever they call on thee, for, in all their needs, in all their temptations they shall never cease to call on thee, ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary.
"Look on the bright side, if this is the best they've got around here, in six months we'll be running this planet." (Planet of the Apes)
from the community...
Posted on 01/13/2010 at 22:56:04  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
Amen
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 01/14/2010 at 21:56:51  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0

Dear Father God, I pray for forgiveness for my sins and that i am fit to pray to you most heavenly Father. I pray that you will send help for the physical body and the spiritual body of these people in Haiti, and for the safety of all on that Island. I pray for your perfect peace and that you will lead, guide, direct, and touch these people like never before, and lead them to your undying love that they will know you have won the victory over death and they will come to you for the perfect peace that passeth all understanding. I pray this all in the mighty name of Jesus the Cristo, the Anointed One of God! Amen!
Freedom!
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 01/15/2010 at 12:44:27  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
Amen.

Those are truly lovely prayers and the more that join in the better, whether reciting an existing prayer as presented above, or praying simply from the heart.
Pax et Bonum,

Faith_at_Large

"If anyone says that man can be justified before God by his own works, whether done by his own natural powers or through the teaching of the law, without divine grace through Jesus Christ, let him be anathema."
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 01/16/2010 at 22:05:44  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
I pray for them to be forgiven any sins and that God will let them enter into His eternal rest as they have indeed suffered. I would not want to have my leg amputated without anything for pain etc. And no antibiotics etc. My heart breaks for these people, and they are really stuck there with no where to go.
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,
For thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory forever.
Amen! lacy-1
Freedom!
Go to Top of Page

Newest Topics

by Astralis...

Recent Topics

31 replies

Newest Updates

31 replies
Jump To:
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion © 2002-2014 Spero Subscribe by Email RSS Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000