Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion
Username: Password: Save Password Forgot your Password?
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion

is there anything G4 has stated that is true?

Posted on 10/29/2011 at 06:20:34  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
this is a serious inquiry into the babble of g4.. i'm just curious if in all his time and ranting here if he has ever actually stated one true thing... that didn't already come from the church..

for instance it may be true that the bible is the word of god, but that idea already came from the catholic church; it is not true that you need two scriptures to prove a thing, jthat idea came from the false sects who needed away to create a new self papacy..

now i know that g will probably do a lot of whining and name calling and of course evan will come to his resque not because he thinks g is 100 percent right, but rather because g hates catholics too.. but lets not allow those useless comments deter us from our inquiry.

my new slogan "just say no.. to Trolls"
The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Connor

www.minmaxsunt.wordpress.com
from the community...
Posted on 10/29/2011 at 12:04:33  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
There has been the occassional Freudian slip. But anything that has not come directly from the Catholic Church he has not been willing or able to provide solid scriptural evidence to support it. In some cases, no support at all.
Pax et Bonum,

Faith_at_Large

"If anyone says that man can be justified before God by his own works, whether done by his own natural powers or through the teaching of the law, without divine grace through Jesus Christ, let him be anathema."
Go to Top of Page
    • -1399reputation
    • 8748 Posts
    First Member  
    Member since 03/06/2010
    View God4me's full profile or recent posts
Posted on 10/29/2011 at 23:16:45  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  -1
quote:
Originally posted by Faith_at_Large

There has been the occassional Freudian slip. But anything that has not come directly from the Catholic Church he has not been willing or able to provide solid scriptural evidence to support it. In some cases, no support at all.

There you go AGAIN..TELLING LIES.
There is NO WAY you are born again.
Born again people don't tell lies, So there is no way you or
missed-heaven-mike is born gain.
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 10/30/2011 at 05:34:15  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
NO! g4... this is not a place for you to add more whining and lies. it's for others to post and explain any possible situation where you may have actually told the truth or stated something of actual value. your whining here only adds to the list of lies cause faith isn't telling a lie, she is born again and so am i. i know that is hard to understand for someone who bought into a false religious view that teaches otherwise.. but i once fell for the same thing and got out of it. so i know that both you and evan can too. i set my goal for truth and so should you.
Flannery O'Connor

Go to Top of Page
    • -1399reputation
    • 8748 Posts
    First Member  
    Member since 03/06/2010
    View God4me's full profile or recent posts
Posted on 11/19/2011 at 00:55:19  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  -2
quote:
Originally posted by Faith_at_Large

STOP TELLING LIES. It's a good job you are already going to hell.
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 11/19/2011 at 05:11:55  |  Reply  |  Report Abuse |  0
Not true. G4.
Flannery O'Connor

Go to Top of Page

Newest Topics

by mikejuli...

Recent Topics

Newest Updates

4 replies
Jump To:
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion © 2002-2014 Spero Subscribe by Email RSS Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000