Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion
Username: Password: Save Password Forgot your Password?
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion

Evangelist tv teaching is going world wide

Posted on 10/18/2008 at 10:19:00  |  Report Abuse |  0
I know have my German broadcast on the web and internation tv here in German going full time, and the world can watch what I am doing from your computer until I get on God channel tv and other Christian tv.I will be showing healings testimonys, and the most people getting more...
I may or may not believe coming forward is a necessary condition for salvation. But, if I clearly taught elsewhere that repentance/belief alone was sufficient no one would think coming forward is necessary for salvation,or water baptism is necessary for salvation.
Edited by evangelist on 11/16/2008 13:13:23
from the community...
Page: of 24
Previous Page
Posted on 11/10/2009 at 11:17:44  |  Report Abuse |  0
quote:
Originally posted by Faith_at_Large

No one is arguing that.

praise the Lord!
I may or may not believe coming forward is a necessary condition for salvation. But, if I clearly taught elsewhere that repentance/belief alone was sufficient no one would think coming forward is necessary for salvation,or water baptism is necessary for salvation.
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 12/04/2009 at 14:28:24  |  Report Abuse |  0
prophesy to Evangelist from Dr sasha Alexander in front of hundreds of people Kassel germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHxgv-76mA
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 12/04/2009 at 17:26:39  |  Report Abuse |  0
Evan,
Did I hear that video right? God is going to give you fame, honor, and wealth in "that nation."
Edited by Patrick on 12/04/2009 17:27:21
Go to Top of Page
    • 39reputation
    • 2859 Posts
    Fourth Member  
    Member since 01/26/2008
    View michael's full profile or recent posts
Posted on 12/04/2009 at 22:15:20  |  Report Abuse |  0
Luke 4
[5] And the devil took him up, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time,
[6] and said to him, "To you I will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

Luke 14
[7] Now he told a parable to those who were invited, when he marked how they chose the places of honor, saying to them,
[8 ] "When you are invited by any one to a marriage feast, do not sit down in a place of honor, lest a more eminent man than you be invited by him;
[9] and he who invited you both will come and say to you, `Give place to this man,' and then you will begin with shame to take the lowest place.
[10] But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, `Friend, go up higher'; then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you.
[11] For every one who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
Through bigotry prejudices false assumptions & false premises Protestants are protesting a catholic church made up by Protestantism that does not actually exist.
Edited by michael on 12/04/2009 22:17:18
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 12/06/2009 at 10:57:08  |  Report Abuse |  0
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick

Evan,
Did I hear that video right? God is going to give you fame, honor, and wealth in "that nation."

Yes!A matter of fact the first millon I got I spent in this nation!
The fame I already recieved even before I was really full active in the my christian walk.

one love
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 12/06/2009 at 11:34:46  |  Report Abuse |  -1
quote:
Originally posted by michael

Luke 4
[5] And the devil took him up, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time,
[6] and said to him, "To you I will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

Luke 14
[7] Now he told a parable to those who were invited, when he marked how they chose the places of honor, saying to them,
[8 ] "When you are invited by any one to a marriage feast, do not sit down in a place of honor, lest a more eminent man than you be invited by him;
[9] and he who invited you both will come and say to you, `Give place to this man,' and then you will begin with shame to take the lowest place.
[10] But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, `Friend, go up higher'; then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you.
[11] For every one who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Thank God he seen my humbleness to exalt me!

one love
Go to Top of Page
Posted on 01/10/2010 at 10:35:13  |  Report Abuse |  0
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick

Evan,

You do know that was a prophecy about me and my family?
It is for sure coming to past in this nation germany!

one love
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24
Previous Page

Newest Topics

by evangelist...

Recent Topics

0 replies

Newest Updates

0 replies
Jump To:
Spero Forum - Baptist, Protestant, and Catholic Discussion © 2002-2014 Spero Subscribe by Email RSS Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000