This UN Migration Compact is an attempt to make hijra (Islamic migration) a human right, while at the same time undermining a nation's sovereignty. All Western nations should withdraw unless their goal is to establish Sharia.
The seeds of this UN Compact were planted back in the 70's when the Economic European Community (which later became the European Union) and the Arab League established their vision for “Eurabia".
Please read the following short explanation of the United Nations Human Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) Compact for Migration, written by my research team, CSPI International.
The Global Compact on Migration creates favourable routes for Islamic migration. Thus, it is essential to know the Islamic political principle of hijra (Islamic migration). Hijra follows the example set by Mohammed and referred to in the Koran. Hijra is socially and economically beneficial to Islam. If not resisted by legal means, it is the way to gradually annihilate the non-Islamic host culture and replace it with an Islamic civilisation.
Koran 2:218: "Indeed, those who have believed and those who have emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah – those expect the mercy of Allah. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." (see also Koran 8:72, 9:20)
Hijra Legal Pathway
In 1973, Economic European Community and the Arab League established the Euro-Arab Dialogue (EAD). Under the name of dialogue, they created a political and legal superstructure that encompasses the entire Euro-Arab relationship. Among other agreements, migration was addressed as an important component of the relationships, and it was demanded by the Arab Association:
’The association requires European governments to arrange legal provisions concerning the free movement... and respect for the fundamental rights of immigrant workers in Europe: these rights must be equivalent to those of national citizens.’
Action Plan by Global Compact and forth-coming impact on Western civilisation
The overall goal is to establish regular migration. “Regular Migration” is mentioned 25 times in the Pact. The summary of the objectives and actions identify a migrant as not a subject to European Law, European Law has to change to simplify the process of arrival and settlement of migrants according to their culture.
List of Objectives of interest with extension commentaries:
Objective 4 action f – absence of migrants’ nationality will not be a constraint, although it creates obstacles in identifying justified migration
Objective 5 – “Enhance availability and flexibility of pathways for regular migration"
Objective 7 action a – existing relevant policies may have to change according to migrants‘ Sharia demands
Objective 7 action b – Islam is recognised as a religion and therefore protection of their human rights will be done according to Islamic values
Objective 11 action f – in case of relevant laws and regulations are amended accordingly, it obliges to accept illegal migration, while discrimination becomes the tool to argue in favour of any migrant
Objective 15 action e – facilitates Sharia-compliant health service
Objective 16 action c – secures family reunification thus enlarging migration by times
Objective 17 / 33 – no critical thinking is allowed towards migrants’ behaviour, criticism is strongly condemned
Objective 17 action a – targeting and condemning free speech, migrants are by default innocent and victims
Objective 17 action c – control over mass media, reporting censorship, it is not the facts which are reported but portraying migration as only positive while leaving other media with no support and funds
Objective 17 action g – migration must be promoted in the context of electoral campaigns
Objective 20 action i – sets the foundation for Sharia banking
The Global Compact establishes a steady process of Islamisation of the UN members while undermining the existing legal framework of the sovereignty of their States. It uses non-discriminatory foundation actions to ensure the dominance of Islamic migration, Hijra, with the time-line envisaged by the Arab Association and eventually will lead to an Islamic demographic conquest of the host country.
Bill Warner PhD is the author of several books on political Islam.
- Homosexuality in Islam (October 10, 2018)
- Political Islam and Jihad (September 10, 2018)
- Political Islam vs. Christians and Jews (July 30, 2018)
- Islam and Dogs (July 22, 2018)
- Political Islam and Women (June 14, 2018)
- Political Islam and Islamism (April 30, 2017)
- Open Letter in Response to the Proposed Introduction of the Hijab Emoji (November 07, 2016)
- Islam in Russia (October 24, 2016)
- Amsar and No-Go Zones (June 23, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Orlando Nightclub Shooting (June 22, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to France Jihad Attack (June 17, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to Brussels Attacks (March 29, 2016)
- Islam and Cologne Sex Assaults on New Year's Eve (February 20, 2016)
- Federica Mogherini’s Remarks at “Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe” Conference (February 20, 2016)
- Osama bin Laden, the Most Famous Terrorist (December 25, 2015)
- Terrorism, or Jihad? (November 26, 2015)
- Political Islam: A New Point of View (November 17, 2015)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Attacks in Paris (November 15, 2015)
- Immigration in Islamic Doctrine and History (October 05, 2015)
- Sharia Law in Europe (September 25, 2015)